Prior to joining DLP, Pat spent the previous four years working for Mid Penn Bank in Harrisburg, PA. His time there included the underwriting and review of real estate acquisitions, developments and financing. He graduated from Moravian College in Bethlehem, PA in 2010 with a degree in Financial Economics and went on to earn a Masters Degree in Finance from Villanova University in 2012.
- Dream Live Prosper Makes Lehigh Valley Business 2017 Fastest Growing Companies List for Second Consecutive Year
- A Wonderful Evening for Investors at Woodstone Country Club
- DLP Capital Advisors Launches New Investor Portal!
- Florida Dinner Draws in Attendees from Far and Wide
- DLP Capital Advisors Host Successful Investor Dinner